The engineers at Verité Forensic Engineering have been earning and re-earning our reputation for premium quality work and outstanding client service since 1998 and across the 32 states in which we are licensed. We have organized VFE around our loyal clients, from the ground up, to be different from other forensic engineering firms. We conveniently located our office and state-of-the-art laboratory at the Conroe-North Houston Regional Airport (CXO), in Conroe, Texas, just East of Interstate 45. From this modern transportation hub, we can immediately respond to incidents anywhere in our 32-state area. Scheduling depends upon the sensitivity and urgency of client needs.
Our licensed professional engineers (PE) have extensive industrial, commercial, design, construction, and failure analysis experience. Senior staff members are all court-recognized experts, and provide expert testimony on numerous occasions in both State and Federal Courts. We investigate commercial and residential fires, product failures, water-related damage to structures, and other disaster-related incidents.
The meaning of Verité is to tell the truth – and we deliver just that, both in name and in practice. From electrical forensic investigations to mechanical and fire protection analysis, as unfortunate as it may be, when catastrophe strikes, we’ll ascertain the true cause.
- Electrical Shock / Electrocution
- Equipment Failure
- Appliance Evaluation
- Switchboard / Power Distribution
- Utility Distribution and Transmission Analysis
- Vehicle Fire Analysis
- Lightning Damage Evaluation
- Machine Failure / Accident / Fire
- Vehicle Matters
- Vehicle Inspection
- Water Loss / Damage
- Fuel Gas System Analysis
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Combining state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment with the vast experience of our fire-certified engineers, we interpret the evidence to expose root causes of fire protection system failure. Investigations are managed with the highest level of accuracy, speed and professionalism.
- Wet and Dry Fire Sprinkler Discharges and Leaks
- Restaurant Kitchen “Ansul” Suppression Systems
- Smoke Movement and Smoke Detector Placement
- Storage of Combustible Materials
- Building / Fire / Life Safety Code Compliance
- Analyze and test failure scenarios
- Set up and test electrical/mechanical devices
- Confidential analysis of differing expert opinions and/or reports
- Design and build physical models to evaluate conceptual ideas
- State-of-the Art Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- High Resolution Optical Photography and Video
- Stereo Microscopy
- Digital Radiography (X-ray)
- Gas and Electrical Appliance Testing
- 10,000 Pound Vehicle Lift
- Circuit Breaker Testing
- Certified Evidence Collection Technician
- Infrared Imaging System (FLIR) with high temperature maximum of 2300 degrees F.